Monday, June 27, 2005

Nina, Come Home....



This is Nina. She lives next door. I took this picture of her yesterday afternoon in my yard. When I came home for lunch today my neighbor asked me if I'd seen her today. I told her I hadn't. Which is unusual because she's usually sleeping under one of the cars in the driveway. The last time she was seen was last night. She's a sweetie but not too bright. She has a bald spot on the back top portion of her head because she climbed into a car engine once and burned her head. I just took the trash out and the only cat around is her sister, Tina. Nina, come home, everyone's worried about you and we miss you.

In other news, not only am I broke but now I'm overdrawn at the bank. Space cadet me forgot to record a check in the check register. So I was at the bank first thing this morning to deposit the $100 bill that I've had in my wallet for the past two years in case of an emergency.

And, last but not least, my son is healthy but now I'm getting sick. Sore throat, drippy nose, fever. Bah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home