Monday, June 20, 2005

Seven Years, People, Seven Years.....

1) My son is still sick. I took him to his day program anyway. He has an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow.
2) On the way to work I had to stop near Kapahi Park while a loose horse crossed the street.
3) I saw a guy in Kapaa wearing a tie. In the six years I've lived here this is the first time I've seen someone wearing a tie.
4) I layed something down on my dresser and when I grabbed it and walked away it caught on a mirrored tray which fell onto a small silver bowl that was sitting on top of it and broke. The mirrored tray used to belong to my grandmother. She kept it on her dresser. Now I'm going to have seven years bad luck.
5) My cat just threw up a hairball and some food. I picked him up and put him on the tile floor in the kitchen and when he tried to walk all four of his feet went out from under him and he collapsed on the floor. So I went over to him and he was making growling noises. I was petting him and couldn't tell if he was growling or purring.

It's been a weird day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home