Sunday, June 05, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar.....

I've been such a slug today. Woke up, made pancakes for breakfast, took a shower, turned on the tv.....oh-oh, big mistake...because I spent about the whole day planted on the couch getting hooked on a show called Blow Out on Bravo. And the 2nd season premiers Tuesday night and you know I'll be tuned in. Then later I watched a movie with Marlo Thomas and my gawd, what the hell has happened to her face? I mean, her face looks like it died. I know she's old but wtf? Her skin is all creepy old looking and her nose is starting to look like Michael Jackson's. Maybe they have the same plastic surgeon and he only knows how to make a nose look one way.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was at the laundromat and 40 cents fell from the ceiling onto the floor. I kid you not. I looked around to see if someone had thrown it but it fell from the ceiling. Totally weird. So before I left I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

Yesterday we went to Salt Pond and there was a south swell so the water was a little rough. It was super windy and a windsurfer had to be rescued by one of the lifeguards. He had to paddle out against the waves, tie the guys board to his and paddle back in with the guy in tow.

One of my bosses moved a week and a half ago. She sold her townhouse and bought a house about 5 minutes from where I live. Bamboo flooring, stainless steel appliances, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Neither of the bathrooms has a medicine cabinet. Nor do they have towel racks. The only place to put towels is the rack on the sliding shower door. As near as I can tell the name of her street translated into english means stinky mound.

Friday is Kamehameha Day and my son's day program is closed which means I have to take the day off. I could find someone to stay with him for the day but it would cost me just as much as I make in a day so......3-day weekend. Woo Hoo! Pray for sun.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home