Monday, July 05, 2004

Things I've Accomplished - Day Three.....

1. Gave myself a pedicure
2. Scrubbed the kitchen sink
3. Went to the beach

So I accomplished about 5.33 of the things on my list. Not bad. But could be better.

I did figure out how to get the links back on my blog. Next I have to work on moving the sitemeter graphic.

Back to work tomorrow. At least it's only a four day week.

PS - The ex-boyfriend just called (collect from jail - that's a buck eighty on my phone bill) to tell me that a friend of his is going to leave his red BMW in my driveway because he owes him something. Huh?

I'm like what? There's no room in my driveway. The studio couple have two cars, one of which has two flat tires, a busted rear window and doesn't run and isn't going anywhere soon. In other words it's a derelict.

So he says if I go to the stop sign at the end of the road and turn left I'll see a red BMW. I never turn left at the stop sign. I never go that way because it's just more houses and then the road gets narrower and it's all pasture land, then a resevoir and it hooks up with another main road. So anyway, this is supposed to happen on a weekend and I'm supposed to give the owner of the red BMW a ride to a boat at Nawiliwili Harbor. I'm thinking, wtf, I'm supposed to let a total stranger park his car in my driveway and give him a ride. I don't think so......

We'll see how this pans out...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home