Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Not Taking One's Own Advice.....

Not too long ago I was complaining about a manufacturer that had "improved" a product I was using and how I was disappointed in the "improved" product.

Well, I decided to switch templates on my blog and now I wish I hadn't. I had to reinstall the counter program and I'm now using blogger comments instead of Haloscan. I put the Haloscan comment html in the template but when you looked at the blog there was just a vertical line where the comments should have been. So I took it out and I'm using blogger comments now. Which I don't like as well.

And I lost my links to other blogs. Bummer. And I can't figure out how to get them back in.

So........I need to listen to my own advice. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home