Saturday, June 19, 2004

This Week's Happenings.....

The jewelry store finally came to their senses and purchased a PC from Dell. Yoo Hoo! I couldn't be happier to be using Windows again. It's so much faster and easier to navigate. Entry should be so much faster now.

The weather sucks......it's been cloudy and rainy for about three days now. I really wanted to go to the beach today but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. So I checked the movies playing because I really want to see Shrek 2. Guess what? It's not playing here anymore. What a rinky dink island I live on.

After the mailbox/post incident and having my rent raised I've decided that I'm going to be like those three monkeys you see. You know, one has his eyes covered, one has his ears covered and the third has his mouth covered. That's gonna be me from now on. I will see nothing, hear nothing and say nothing. Screw it. I tried to be the good responsible person and what did I get for it? Screwed. So, because I was the good person and used to stick the couple's mail in their door because they never check the mailbox I will no longer be miss nice person. Their mail can sit in the mailbox until it rots. As a matter of fact, they have some mail that's been sitting in the box for about three weeks. I hope it's bills and they have to pay late fees. That would make me feel very satisfied. Hey, couple in the studio, guess what? I smelled that pot you were smoking in the bathroom last night. You think the smell doesn't drift out because your bathroom has no windows, but guess what? Ha Ha, it does. So I know when you're in there puffing away. Maybe if you and your friends hadn't been smoking pot so much one of your friends wouldn't have hit the post with the mailboxes on it and knocked it over. I hope you never check your mail and the bill collector's hound you to the ends of the earth.

Do I sound bitter? I'm not really. Just grumpy cuz the weather is so junk and I can't go to the beach. Well, I could go to the beach but what would the purpose be? The sun isn't out.

Last weekend someone didn't stop at the stop sign at the end of the street and ran through a guardrail and a rock wall. A brand new guardrail the county just put up about a month ago. I didn't even hear the crash but the sirens woke me up. Yesterday the county put up a new guardrail. The rock wall hasn't been repaired yet.

Last night someone ran over part of the hedge across the street. What's weird it that it looks like they ran it over from the inside of the yard towards the street. I didn't hear that either.

I'm not surprised at either of the above incidents. People speed on this street all the time. Especially at night.

Time to eat. Guess I'll turn the tv on and be a couch potato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home