Monday, January 21, 2008

Hit By A Freight Train.....

well, one that goes by the name type b flu. It roared through my workplace and left three of us down in it's wake. Full on body aches, chills, headache, sore throat, sinus congestion, sweats, weak and tired all the time, nosebleed, cough. I've had it for a week and a day. One of my coworkers has been out for a week with it. I've been working off and on throughout it (my employers don't offer sick pay) which hasn't help me recover from it. And I've had to get my son to his program every morning, do the grocery shopping, do laundry at the laundromat, etc., while sick. It totally sucks. I wasnt even able to look at the computer screen because it made me feel spun out like I'd had too much to drink and was hungover but I don't even drink. Periodically I have to go lay down because I'm just so exhausted. Like right now. So, later.....

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger 10000 Smiley Faces said...

www.10000smileyfaces.com

JOIN US FOR FREE

Hi, my name is Ezequiel, and I invite you to be a part of the 10000 Smiley Faces Community, link your blog and raise your visits. We created this website to everyone who has a blog or personal site and want to tell something to the world.

JOIN US FOR FREE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home