Monday, May 07, 2007

It Must Be Something I Ate...

Because I had to run to the bathroom three times this morning just after waking up. So I decided to stay home today. Good thing, because I've needed to be near the bathroom since I got home from dropping my son off at his program.

Or, maybe it's stress. My mom is having hip replacement surgery this morning. I've asked my dad to call as soon as he hears how it's gone. He hasn't called yet.

And, finally, after three months of searching, emailing, and leaving phone messages we finally found a vacation house on the Big Island for Christmas this year. I'm so excited. We have very specific sleeping arrangements so we had to find a house to accomodate that. And we wanted to be on the water. Not necessiraly the beach because that would bump the price up. (Although I did find some very nice beach vacation rentals that I would have loved to rent). I'm mailing the deposit tomorrow. Here's an exterior view:


We'll be on the Hilo side of the island and I can't wait to get to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. It's been a long time since I've been to the Big Island. On a family vacation in 1964 the volcano erupted two days before we left. We waited in line in the car for hours to see it. It's something I'll never forget.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Hilo in over ten years. You're going to have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home