Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's Been Awhile.....

The trip to Oahu was fantastic. I love that island. I did some shopping, we went to the beach once and visited my mom in the hospital and at rehab. My mom & dad are both doing fine. I wish I still lived there. So much to see and do. Maybe some day.

We've been busy planning our Christmas trip to the Big Island. We fly to Honolulu on 12/23 where we hook up with my parents and my sister and her husband who are flying in from Maui. We all get on the same flight to Hilo where we will be until 12/26. I'm really looking forward to this trip. It's been way too long since I've been there.

My son and I went for a walk along the coast off Port Allen last weekend and I took some pictures.























I love walking around this old cemetary just above Glass Beach. The headstones are so unique. What a great place to be buried. Ocean view and breezes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home