Tuesday, October 11, 2005

If It Wasn't For Bad Luck.....

This was in my right front tire this morning.

For some reason my son always turns the radio volume down when I drop him off in the morning. For some reason I didn't turn it back up as I drove away. That's why I heard the sound of something in my tire. So I pulled over to check it out. Bummer. I drove to work and called Roadside Assistance. They came out and instead of putting the spare on, the guy pulled the screw out and plugged the hole. My fingers are crossed that the plug holds for a long time cuz a new tire would cost be around $200 and I really don't want to get deeper in debt.

Gas price update: Regular is $3.60 a week here.

Bridge update: Woo Hoo! The bridge opened last Friday. Don't have to take the scenic, roundabout way anymore. Travel time has been reduced by about 10 minutes each way. With the price of gas so inflated maybe I'll be using a little less now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home