Monday, August 14, 2006




After The Rain...


This is how it looked after the rain on Sunday. We left the beach about 30 minutes before a huge black cloud passed over the east side and it poured. Then it cleared up again like it never happened. I guess that's why some people say "wait 5 minutes".

I'm really frustrated with blogger. It used to be so easy to post pictures and compose entries. For the last several months I haven't been able to post pictures through flickr. Flickr says that blogger is rejecting the posts and there's nothing they can do. Blogger says they're looking at the problem but as of now it still doesn't work. So my only option is to post from blogger on the "Edit Html" tab. And it sucks. I can't post any text before the picture. If I do write anything it shows up next to and under the picture which is not how I want it to look. In fact, I don't like the way the posts look at all.

If anyone has any suggestions please leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home