Sunday, March 26, 2006

Will It Ever Stop Raining.....



Woke up this morning to rain, thunder & lightning. Will it ever end?

What I'd really like is for my toilet to work. All the rain we've had in the last month has caused the ground to become so saturated that it's filled up the cesspool with water. It was pumped three times last week and each time it filled back up with water within half a day. The last pumping was last Friday (3/17) and it was treated immediately afterwards. It was good until Sunday. Then we had a slight break in the weather and the sun actually shone for a couple days last week. But it was full again by Wednesday morning, was okay Thursday, Friday and Saturday but this morning because of all the rain the toilet almost overflowed but I turned the water off just in time. I've lost two bathmats and about six bath towels. I've had to bail out a stinky toilet twice. That is the grossest.

What's even worse is the guy who lives in the studio at the back of the house had to throw his mattress away and the carpet had to ripped out because it rained so much the water flooded the studio.

I'm kinda pissed at the property manager. I think he should have brought in a port-a-potty for us to use. If we can't use the toilet where the heck are we supposed to go?

I've gotten used to living in the wettest spot on earth but I'd like to find some blue skies so I can just lay on the beach and use a toilet that flushes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home