Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Always Thought It Was Rude To Stare...

I got to work late this morning because I had an 8:30 am meeting about my son's annual day program. So instead of coming home for lunch I decided to eat at my desk and I called the Korean BBQ for take out.

I walked over to the restaurant (all of two doors away) to pick up my lunch. As I was standing at the counter I glanced over to the side to see who was in the restaurant. In the corner was a couple eating lunch. The guy was staring at me like haole, what you doing in here? I almost wanted to say what, bodders you? Instead I got my change and went back to work.

I ate half my lunch at work and I ate the other half for dinner tonight.

I have kim chee breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home